Saturday 14 April 2012

Chaos rules- first stitching progress

How on earth did I manage to put the blogpost that was meant for my own blog here? I don't know, but have been looking for it everywhere:-) Honestly I'm quite relieved that I fixed things now (at least I hope I fixed things).

I did make a little start with faery tales. Not too much progress, but I am doing several projects at the time and never meant this one to be ready next month...rather the next decade. As you can see I started in the left top corner (usually I start in the center) and I only worked with dark blue up until now. But I'm glad I got everything kitted up, and started.



2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting way to grid. Progress looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Don't worry about accidently posting on the wrong blog, these things happen lol

    ReplyDelete